Digital depth indicator
* Instant and accurate depth information
* Easy to read- from any distance or position, night or day.
* Wide range- from 1 to 999 meter, fathoms or feet.
* At a glance the analog trend marker along the front of the cabinet shows whether the ship enters deeper or more shallow waters.
* analog trend marker
* Special verification circuits- prevents false reading.
* Ideal remote disply- small in size and easy to install.
* Readable from serveral meters distance- 25mm tall digits of light emitting diodes LED
* Non- flickering disply is easy on the eyes.
* Adjustable illumination for varying light conditions, day/ night, dark/bright.
* 1 decimal reading accuracy up to 100 meters or fathoms.
* Choice betwenn metres, fathoms or feet recording- switch on front panel.
* Refined verification circuits pretect against false echoes.
* Warning for unreliable readings- flashing digits when the bottom pulse is lost or the echosounder transmitter is turned off.
* Operating voltages: 11-48 Volt DC and 220 VAC.
* Low power consumption-- only 5 Watts at 24 V DC.
* Compact cabinet for panel or bulkhead mounting.
* Operates with SKIPPER ED161 and ED162 and GDS101 navigation sounders.
* Outline dimensions : W: 191mm/D: 190mm/ H: 71mm