Tron 30S MkII
GMDSS float free satellite emergency position indicating radio beacon, EPIRB.
Operates on the SARSAT/COSPAS frequency 406MHz. Identification and positioning via satellite.
Transmits also on the air traffic emergency frequency 121,5 MHz for homing.
Complies with IMO/SOLAS/GMDSS regulations.
Why Tron 30S MKII is a reliable choice?
- A simple built-in full function test
- Built-in Antenna
- Rugged housing and design
- Global satellite-operating beacon which alerts, identify and position down to 200m.
- Decoding of pre-programmed data-code for control possible.
- Comes with electrical heating element and various of different manual or float free brackets.
- Self test with bulb light
- Minimum 48 hours operating time.
- Service and exchange beacons available.
- Serviceable and programmable on board
- Was the first type approved beacon by SARSAT/ COSPAS
- Worldwide service support.
- NATO Stock Code 5820-25-136-2044
- The choice of Hellenic Coast Guard
When ordering Tron 30SMKII, the following information must be submitted:
- The nationality of the ship
- The call sign of the ship
- The MSSI no.of the ship