Panaray LT 4402 Loudspeaker
The Bose® Panaray® LT 4402® loudspeaker is a mid/high-frequency component of the Panaray LT system. It can be used in either a passive 2-way or bi-amplified configuration. Nominal horizontal beam width is 40 degrees and nominal vertical beam width is 40 degrees.
Tighter horizontal and vertical dispersion make this loudspeaker useful for delivering sound to more specific areas, such as the mid and upper deck sections of arenas or stadiums. It can be used in clusters with other Panaray® LT 4402® loudspeakers, or Panaray® LT 3202® loudspeakers to create a more coherent wave front.
- High degree of pattern control allows designers and installers to effectively control dispersion for clearer, more intelligible sound.
- When properly arrayed, the unique, tightly focused coverage of each Panaray LT loudspeaker helps minimize the overlap zones often found in conventional arrays. The result is a clearer sound image, and reduced interference throughout the coverage area of the array.
- Proprietary V2 mid-range engine uses 4.5-inch drivers engineered specifically for the demands of engineered sound systems. They deliver smooth response and high reliability.
- Integrated V2 driver heat sink provides for cooler operation, greater reliability and longer product life
- Newly styled marine-grade Baltic birch wood enclosure provides greater durability and strength. Stainless steel grilles enhance appearance.
- Enclosure and grille available in black. They can be painted to blend into almost any environment.
- Sixteen steel rigging points (4 top, 4 bottom and 4 on each side) allow for convenient rigging. Can be used with industry-standard ATM fly ware. Information about rigging gear for Panaray® LT products is available at http://atmflyware.com/flyhome.html. Click on the AFGS Series for details.
- Engineered and tested for demanding professional environments. Backed by a transferable five-year limited warranty.